Saturday 8 February 2020

Warcon 2020 images

Edit 10 Feb: some more pictures on https://miniwargamers.blogspot.com/2020/02/a-wargames-show-in-belgium.html .

I just returned from Warcon 2020 today. It's a nice little convention in the Belgian calendar, and there are lots of opportunities to talk to old and new gaming friends.

We ran our toy soldier game (more on that in a next post), which was quite a success in terms of playtesting.

I didn't buy too much stuff - for some reason there was nothing really that struck my fancy, although I have to say I didn't hit the Bring and Buy when it just opened, and only went to look when most of the stuff was already gone - or so it seemed. Someone told me later there was a Citadel Imperial Dragon for sale - don't know whether that's true, but anyway, one cannot buy everything ;-)

Here are some images of the games, in no particular order.





























1 comment:

  1. Some nice looking games on show. I particularly like the one which I think might be the Battle of Nancy given the number of Swiss and the winter terrain, very nice.

    ReplyDelete