Sunday 8 March 2020

Some more vintage figures

I got some more vintage figures during the past months.

First, a couple of old pre-Slotta miniatures, from my friend Wim VdB. I particluarly like the old Slann figure.



The, some Ral Partha figures from Eric B. I still have to identify most of them, but using Lost Minis Wiki as a guide, I think not all of them are the originals that came in this box.




And finally, some GW space marines. These feel "new" to me, but by now are also already 27 years old (the box says 1993, and they appear in 1993 catalogues). These are completely in metal, and I was surprised by how heavy they are.  There were only 3 figures in the box, the others are MIA. They will be good additions to my StarMarine force for our Antares campaign, but I'll first file off all the excess skulls ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment