Monday 9 November 2020

The Magazine index has exceeded 7000 entries

Today, I added the Miniature Wargames Nov 2020, and Wargames Soldiers & Strategy Oct/Nov 2020, to the growing index of my wargaming magazine collection. It has now exceed 7000 indexed articles.

I regularly search in the index myself to look for relevant articles, a task which was otherwise almost impossible without an index. E.g. I was reading about the ACW battle of 1st Bull Run/Manassas a few weeks ago, and wanted to know how wagamers had translated that battle to the gaming table. Last week I saw a documentary about the Hun invasion in Europe and the battle of Chalon in 451AD, and again the index proved to be useful to have a look at some articles.

So it is definitely has become very useful for me, and I hope others find it useful as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment