Wednesday 30 December 2020

I cleaned up the garage

Besides the wargaming room, I also have my paint corner in the garage. Today, when cleaning up most of the garage, I also cleaned and reorganized my paint corner. It's not really only a paint corner, it's also the holding pen for lots of the "gaming stuff" that doesn't go in the wargaming room.

I was pretty satisfied, and then the mistress of the house came in. "I thought you were going to clean up? This still looks like the same heap of junk as before!" "You don't understand! I cleaned up and reorganized things, I didn't get rid of stuff. Big difference!" Some people will never understand the mind of a wargamer!




7 comments:

  1. A major achievement. I wouldn't even dare posting pictures of my hobbyspace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks very organised - unlike mine !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't all that organization hamper the creative juices?

    May 2021 bring you and your family joy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a side effect that I also noticed. When I can't bring myself to paint something, I sort & organize. I can do that for hours and this process does not only bring new ideas, it really helps to move 'projects' ahead.

      Delete
  4. I find that cleaning up the space also frees the mind ... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Some people will never understand the mind of a wargamer!"
    Truer words were never spoke.
    Happy New Years, Phil!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Matthew! Best wishes for you as well!

      Delete