Thursday 18 July 2024

Sometimes you find something fun ...

Here are some new recruits I picked up earlier today in the local "kringwinkel" (roughly translated: recycling store or 2nd hand store), a store where people can leave their old stuff, and it can be bought by others. I usually pop in once every month or so (it is conveniently located right across the post office and bakery in the village where I live). Usually, I buy some old books (I quite often donate books myself), sometimes some old tools or stuff for the kitchen.

But today, I saw these old Britains Deetail figures ... so I couldn't resist bringing them home. Perhaps they might even be fielded in a 54mm  skirmish game ... 


2 comments:

  1. I use m8ne for One Hour Skirmish Wargames, they are excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo también soy fan de los sitios de segunda mano, enhorabuena por sus soldados.

    ReplyDelete