Thursday 18 November 2004

Old West Mexican




Old West Mexcian 1


Old West Mexcian 1,
originally uploaded by robartesm.


This is as much a test of the Flickr post-to-blog gizmo as anything else, but anyway. The figure you should see pictured on the left here is one of the first ones I painted with some of the Foundry Paint System paints I bought at Crisis. His jacket (both green and yellow colours) and the red shirt have been painted with the Foundry colors. The trousers are Vallejo, but I really went to town with power highlighting on them to match the Foundry highlights.



Overall, I think it worked out quite well. Any reactions?









2 comments:

  1. Bart, does this mean that you are building a posse for 'Legends of the the Old West' then? The paint job is impressive and the foundry paints seem effective - I look forward to seeing it in the round though.
    Cheers
    Graham

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does mean I'm looking through my Old West stuff again, inspired by the release of LotOW, yes. I do have about 30 or so figures already painted for Old West, so I think I can already build a few posses. Still haven't ordered the rules, though.

    ReplyDelete