The Prussian airforce has airlifted two battalions of troops to the region. They surprised and easily overcame local defences and have seized the town. Armoured reinforcements are on the way from the nearby Prussian barracks of Woi.
In response, the Platteland Government has sent its second brigade of infantry plus a regiment of armoured cars, who were stationed near Binnenland, to the conflict zone.
On both sides, there is now evidence of general mobilisation.
What will happen?
Options for the Prussians
- dig in and defend, limiting incursions to Holstein
- take offensive actions, eg bombing of roads and brdges, reinforcing with armour, send U-boats to Zuidhafn
- start to negotiate
Options for the Plattelanders
- concede Holstein
- take counter measures, eg against Wocht or border stations
- pitched battle for Holstein
- call on Albion or Rusland for help