I just finished the remaining 14 ships of the Franco-Spanish fleet at Trafalgar. That's 14 points, or a total of 24 points so far this month. Next up in the painting queue is a new Skaven Blood Bowl team (basically a new set of figures I'm painting in the same colours as the ones I did over ten years ago - should be interesting to compare them).
Pictures of the ships to follow once it's light again :).
And I'm now sure that I did not get the right mix of ships for the engagement. I think I got the mix that is stated on the website for the Franco-Spanish fleet, but that does not correspond to the actual ships present at Trafalgar. As I've said, there's only one three-decker and two 'full sail' two-deckers, while at Trafalgar there was one four-decker and three three-deckers. Oh well, in this scale, it's not really noticeable.