Saturday 23 June 2018

Grenadier Music Band

In order to try something new, I decided to start painting these plastic ~54mm toy soldiers. I've had them lying around for quite some time, but never got around cleaning them up and painting them. In the photograph below, I have only removed the flash, so the paintjob is still the original applied many years ago, I guess by the original manufacturer.

I have a small collection of the Britains Ceremonial collection, and these will go nicely with them to make a larger display.


Maker unknown, so any help to identify them is appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. Maker = Charbens from thier "Panorama Series"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reference ... looked it up online and in some of my reference books, and indeed Charbens.

      Delete