This entry is as much for me as a reminder as it is for the edification of the great masses that read this blog (ahem), but here's what I'm planning to paint next, in order.
1. 6 Romano British pedites. These are the last to complete [this lot](http://www.flickr.com/photos/robartes/404715193/).
2. A figure of Winston Churchill in 1920's gangster mode (bowler hat, smoking cigar, clutching Thompson SMG). I got this as a freebie with an order some time ago -- I have no idea anymore from whom, but I'm not sure. This figure will be painted up for a pulp game Phil is putting on next (though he might not be used in the game, that's up to Phil).
3. 8 Renegade Celtic archers. To replace the generic types currently serving as the missile arm of my [Celts](http://www.nirya.be/snv/ttm/archives/000197.html).
4. 8 Pictish slingers from [Black Tree Design](http://www.black-tree-design.com). I got these at the last Red Barons convention from the store in Mons that was selling of stock at 50% off. These will serve in the Romano British army as extra skirmishers.
5. No idea yet. Further directions might be building an Arthurian age Pictish army, starting the Carolingians, or something else entirely.
That's it -- plenty of painting to do.