Friday 18 February 2011

1:300 SF scenery

As mentioned in my [State of the Union post](http://www.nirya.be/snv/ttm/archives/000398.html), one of my side projects is Science Fiction ground warfare in 1:300 scale.

Some time ago last year, I managed to buy a few 1:300th scenery items for this project off of Ebay. In order to break up the horde of Bavarians to be painted, I just painted these up, along with two items from a Mainly Miniature Modern Industrial set:

OPF-1: Ore Processing Facility 1

Hoverpads

Habitat modules

Air defense missile emplacement

Next on the painting desk are 12 Bavarian dragoons. Men wearing white on horses, in other words.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great.
    I also have a sizable collection of 1/330 figures and scenery. I always imagined staging land battles in a real futuristic setting, not some gothic/fantasy bad SciFi setting like WH40K.

    ReplyDelete