Monday 22 June 2015

Waterloo in plastic

With all the current attention for Waterloo, I couldn't resist bringing out my old plastic 20mm Napoleonics again. Of course, the ubiquitous Airfix set of the La Haye Sainte farm is present as well. These figures are single color spray painted (not my current standards!), and were ones of the first I used for historical wargaming many many years ago.

I took some liberties in interpreting the battlefield, but those who are familiar with the battle, will recognize the main idea ;-)

Overall view
La Haye Sainte farm
The French infantry assault
The French cavalry charge
The British cavalry charge
Another overall view
The British squares
Top view
Another top view

1 comment:

  1. A very pleasant trip down Memory Lane :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete