Tuesday 16 February 2021

Duke Seifried in Chaldea

I've always been a gamer both interested in wargames and creating worlds, so over the years, I've gone from pure wargaming to roleplaying and back, but more often, I try to find hybrid games that blend both wargaming and creating (fantasy) worlds. See our series on the Chronicles of Lowenheim, or the Antares 2401 campaign.

So I was very much intrigued when I heard about Chaldea in Henry Hyde's interview with Peter Adkinson,in which the fantasy world of Chaldea is presented through a series of films (and much more ...). Episode 3, called "The War Room", features live action scenes around a huge wargaming table featuring Duke Seifried. Definitely worth a look!

You can also watch all videos on the Chaldea Youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment