Tuesday 28 July 2009

Very Old Beastman

I sprung into painting action last week, trying to work through my hordes of unpainted lead. A few years ago I vowed not to buy any unpainted miniatures anymore, untill my current collection was fully painted. I managed to keep this promise quite succesfully. Note however that this doesn't exclude buying painted miniatures from other gamers, but that's a different story.

Since I have a lot of figures from my Warhammer years (19987-1992, 3rd edition), I do have a lot of figures from that period. Somehow, I like these figures still very much, and still paint a couple of them now and then.

Anyway, almost near completion (photograph to follow soon once the basing is done):
20 Beastman from the old Realm of Chaos range (link1, link2, link3).
6 Harpies (link)

Also on the painting desk: some old Egyptian scenery items from Grendel (link, link).

No comments:

Post a Comment