Wednesday 27 December 2023

Updating the magazine index ...

I'm updating the magazine index ... the Xmas break is a good opportunity to do that.

Not that I'm running behind that much. Mostly the latest issues of Wargames Soldiers & Strategy need to entered. Since I stopped my Miniature Wargames subscription some months ago, my influx of new issues is now manageable, although I did buy a stack of backcopies of Vae Victis in November.

I noticed that apparantly I never did receive WSS 125. Stuff to read (magazines, books, ...) is entering our house at such a pace that sometimes things remain unread for months, so it's sometimes not obvious if an issue of a particular magazine is missing. Anyway, a quick email to WSS was quickly answered, and a replacement copy is now in the mail. Thank you Karwansaray!

But what are my wargaming plans for 2024? Honestly, difficult to say. Games have been scarce in 2023, so at elast I should play more games. And my favourite convention CRISIS will be organized again in November (not in Antwerp, but in nearby Sint-Niklaas,). So something to look out for! Perhaps I might even set up a game there ... :-)

2 comments:

  1. Dank voor bijwerking index (Energie ontbreekt je blijkbaar niet). Superbron voor wargamers.
    Voorts: ben benieuwd naar welke game je misschien gaat opzetten in sinterklaas....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sint-Niklaas, niet Sinterklaas ;-)

    Het zal vermoedelijk een 42mm game worden ... met oude toy soldiers.

    ReplyDelete