Tuesday 6 July 2021

I bought new dice!

The last year has been very detrimental for overall gaming. Many people might think that during the successive lockdowns there has been plenty of time to do all sorts of gaming-related stuff, but not for me.

But anyway, for the first time in a long time I visited my FLGS. I dropped off some old games (the shop has a second hand shelf, you put your games for sale at a fixed price, and if sold, you get store credit), and bought a new boardgame. But I also bought a new set of polyhedral dice, just for fun.

Back in the day I had a habit of buying a new set of dice at every convention I visited, as a memento. I hadn't done that for many years, but suddenly, these brightly yellow-green dice were staring at me! There's always room for more dice!


No comments:

Post a Comment